- Approved medical device – https://portal.mda.gov.my/announcement/631-self-test-covid-19-test-kit-for-conditional-approval-approved.html
- Identifier: ICOV-802H
- Lot number: RATCOV21060077
This test kit allows self-testing of Covid-19 antigen performed anywhere like your home or your office, without needing to get tested at a healthcare facility.
Why use this?
- Can be self-administered
- Instant result, within 15 minutes
Specifications of ALLTEST Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test
If you see two red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms
- Do follow the current SOP given
If you see one red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result
- If you develop symptoms later on, you are advised to do a RT-PCR test as confirmation
If you do not see any lines, or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work.
- You will need to do another test with a new test kit.
How to Use