Cationorm is an emulsion formed by an aqueous phase and an oily phase. The main components of oily phase are mineral oils.
Cationorm® with its advanced formulation not only restores moisture but also helps to prevent fluid loss.
Ordinary lubricant eye drops simply provide more moisture which can evaporate quickly from the ocular surface
Cationorm® is a hydrating and lubricating emulsion which protects the ocular surface and relieves the discomfort and irritation due to dry eye caused by prolonged use of contact lenses or environmental condition.
How to use :
– Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
– Before using ensure the single-dose container is intact.
– Take one single-dose container and shake before use.
– Twist off the top to open.
– Instill 1 or 2 drops as needed or according to your specialist’s advice. – Avoid any contact with the eye nozzle.
Cationorm does not affect contact lenses quality.
Cationorm is compatible with all kind of contact lenses.