Contents: Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Restoration of the lactobacillus flora after local and/or systemic treatment with anti-infective or chemotherapeutic agents; atrophic vaginitis due to estrogen deficiency during menopause and post-menopause or as co-medication to systemic hormone replacement therapy; vaginal discharge of unknown origin or mild to intermediate cases of bacterial vaginosis and candidiasis, where the use of anti-infective therapy is not absolutely necessary.
- A further possible application is the prophylactic treatment of recidive vaginal infections.
Dosage/Direction for Use
- Restoration Therapy, Vaginal Discharge of Unknown Origin, Mild to Intermediate Vaginal Infections: 1-2 vaginal tablets daily for 6-12 days.
- The vaginal tablets should be inserted deeply into the vagina in the evenings before bedtime. This is best performed in a reclining position with the legs slightly bent.
- Treatment should be interrupted during menstruation and resumed afterward.
Atrophic Vaginitis: 1 vaginal tablet daily is recommended for 6-12 days, followed by a maintenance dose of 1 vaginal tablet at 1-2 days/week.