Contents: Ibuprofen 200mg and paracetamol 500mg | Contains no wheat, gluten, lactose or sucrose. | Contains no preservatives
- Take with water.
- Adults under 65 and children from 18 years. Take 1 tablet (or 2 if required) 3 times a day when necessary (every 8 hours). Keep to the recommended dose.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours and leave 6 hours between doses.
- Do not give to children under 18 years. Nurofen for children products are available.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol or ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Seek medical advice before use if you:
- Are taking other medicines.
- Have diabetes.
- Are using in children suffering dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
Maximum Dose in 24hrs:
Max 3 tablets per day