Contents: Fexofenadine hydrochloride
- 180-mg Tablet:
- For the relief of symptoms associated with chronic idiopathic urticaria in adults and children 12 years of age and older. For the treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
Dosage/Direction for Use
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- The recommended dose of Telfast is one tablet once daily.
- Children under 12 years of age:
- The efficacy and safety of fexofenadine hydrochloride has not been studied in children under 12 years of age.
- Special risk groups: Studies in special risk groups (elderly, renally or hepatically impaired patients) indicate that it is not necessary to adjust the dose of fexofenadine hydrochloride in these patients.